Friday, October 1, 2010

A Bit of A Moan

What is it with Telstra these days - for many years now we've been a customer of them for our internet and home phone, but in June this year we decided to change to iinet the only reason being cost - iinet are so much cheaper and so far so good, we've got wifi and the speed is excellent and they are very attentive and if I ring them my call is answered immediately and sorted straightaway, however with Telstra they are the opposite it takes absolutely ages to get through to speak to someone, when you do get through they constantly put you on hold for ages and then transfer you to someone else to deal with your issue and you have to explain all over again what your problem is - it's just not good enough for a telecommunications company to be so bad.

My problem recently with them is I keep receiving bills for our home phone and internet despite being with iinet for the last 3 months, everything I ring them they assure me it is sorted until the next month when I get another bill and so on and so forth, until finally a very nice lady advised me she had it all sorted we were disconnected from Telstra and the bill due had been cancelled - all good until I check my bank account and find out indeed they took the payment they told me they weren't going to check bad bad Telstra so several phone calls later, being passed onto not one, not two but three people I finally get it sorted after 40 mins on the phone at my cost, I get a refund and I am so pleased I am no longer a customer of them.

Telstra you need to get your act together as it would take a miracle for me to become a customer of yours again 

and that folks is my moan over and done with for today and boy do I feel better for that vent

Till next time

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment