Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Few of My Favourite Things





My all time new favourite item has to be the Keep Cup - I have just recently discovered this genius cup the Keep Cup - it is a fabulous reusable takeaway coffee cup and I love it and I also remember to take it everywhere with me, being a lover of coffee and the environment, I like to think I am doing my bit by not using so many takeaway cups. The reason I love this particular reusable coffee cup is because it is the first barista standard reusable coffee cup, it has a cool tab lid that means you can close the bit you drink out of - very useful near children and when pushing a buggy to the park to enjoy the coffee, now I have both hands free again to push the pram knowing my coffee isn't going to spill, not more one handed attempts to push a buggy whilst carrying my coffee, the other great thing I love about the cup is the info band around it, your barista will instantly know what you want without you even needing to ask cool eh!!!!!! so check out their cool website Keep Cup and buy yours today.

My other favourite new item I have come across and own are some measuring cups, a great friend of our Kate bought them for my husbands birthday (he loves baking)  - nothing really that interesting about measuring cups is there except these are fabulous they are called M-Cups and they are Matryoshkas (Russian Dolls) made to measure - how cool is that. There are 3 whole Matryoshkas and they fit together just like the Russians dolls do inside one another, but each section of each Russian Doll is a cup measure - I just think these are just way to cool check them out at M-Cups

My last two favourite things pictured are a painting & drawing my daughter Ruby has done - the first one I just love it it was done about 9 months ago when she fell in love with Rainbows she actually painted it for her Nanna but I couldn't bear to part with it so framed it instead - what did Nanna get instead well she will get a t-shirt with a transfer of the same painting on it so in effect she will still get this painting. The second one is a drawing Ruby did a couple of months ago in pencil of her and her lovely little sister Tilly,  what I love about this drawing is her attention to detail (she's only 3) that she has done curly hair for herself and short straight hair for Tilly and also if you look very closely you will see she has put lipstick on both of their lips bless her and I also love the fact she herself wrote both their names on the drawing. It's a sad fact that Ruby draws better than me.

And those folks are just a few of my favourite things.......

Karen x  

No comments:

Post a Comment